The Preview Panel is a quick way to see the most important details on any record. Open a module and double-click once on any record to view the Preview Panel on the right side of screen.
In Exhibitions the Preview Panel will display work Primary Image, Venue, and list of Works in the Exhibition. Click the X on the upper right corner of the pane to turn off the Preview Panel.
Action Tool Bar on the Preview Panel
The Action Tool Bar is how to Preview a Private Viewing Room, make Transactions for Works in an Exhibition or Share via email. Note the Documents option is not active at this time.
- Click Preview to view how a Private Viewing Room will appear to recipients. It is the best way to review the information prior to sending to a selected Contacts list. SEE How to Add a Private Viewing Room.
NOTE: Users can add a personal logo in Settings for inclusion on the Private Viewing Room. SEE Can I add my logo to the Private Rooms?
Click Transact to create a quick transaction record: Invoice, Offer, Consign Out, Cash Sale, Shipment, Return, Loan, or Receive Work. The Transact option on the Preview Panel is the quickest easiest way to create a Transaction. If users are making Transactions in the Exhibition module it is important to mark Works first before clicking on Transact.
- To Mark Works in an Exhibition, open the Exhibition Works Pane to Mark any particular Work/Works or click on the option button to Mark all Works in the Transaction.
- From the Preview Panel select Transact>and the particular Transaction to create (in the example below we selected Consignment). The Add New Transaction Panes will appear to help create the Transaction.
- Select the desired option and then click the Next button to continue selecting information for the Transaction. On the next Pane, select the Contact for the Transaction.
- Use the Search field to find the contact, or scroll to find the Contact. (Note: Users can click on the Magnifying Glass icon to select to search by either Sort Name or Last Name).
- If the Contact has not yet been added, use the Add icon to add a new Contact.
Once the Contact is found or added, highlight the name in the list and select the Arrow icon next to Ship From: and Ship To:
- Click the Finish button when complete and the new Transaction will appear on the screen where users can edit and save the final Transaction.
Use the Share option on the Preview Panel to email the Exhibition to any client. The database user should have email settings configured and confirmed in the system before proceeding with this feature. SEE Advanced Settings: Email. Also note, the Share option is also the last step when sending an Exhibition Private Room. SEE How to Add a Private Viewing Room.
- Select Share>Email Exhibition from the Preview Panel.
- Select the Next button to continue.
- The Email Pane will appear where Users can add email address, cc or bcc addresses.
- When ready, select the Send button to send the email.