Exhibitions records are entered for all Exhibitions or Private Viewing Rooms. Users will use Exhibition records to track all Exhibitions which involve the inventory. The Private Viewing Room is a simple and effective method for users to share works from the database and provides a powerful tool for sales, collaboration, and online publishing without the need of managing a separate website or domain.
Double-click on any Exhibition in the grid to open the Exhibition Detail Pane and Exhibitions Preview Panel (on the right side).
The Exhibitions Detail Pane includes several panes to access additional information: Main, Works, Images, Documents, Notes, and Activity.
- Main: The Main Pane displays the main information about the Exhibition: Exhibition #, Type, Title, Starting and Ending Date, Exhibition Details, When it was Authorized and by whom, Date Confirmed, and Prepared by.
- Works: The Works Pane displays all the inventory included in the Exhibition.
- Images: The Images Pane is where users will document all visual images (The primary or main image plus any additional images).
- Documents: The Documents Pane is where users can save any documentation on the Exhibition Record (Exhibition Invitation, Catalogue Cover Image, etc.).
- Notes: The Exhibitions Notes Pane is a large Note field to document any information about the Contact.
- Activity: The Activity Pane tracks any Transaction made using the Exhibition Record.
The Exhibition Preview Panel on the right side of record is where users can see a brief overview of the Exhibition Record and the Inventory included plus the Action Bar in the center of the panel: Preview, Documents, Transactions, Share.
- Preview: The Preview is used only with the Private Rooms to allow users to view the Private Room prior to sending the email link.
- Documents: Currently this option is not active.
- Transactions: On the Exhibition Works Pane users can one, multiple or all records to include in Transactions. Then on the Preview Panel Action Bar click Transact and select from the menu: Invoice, Offer, Consign Out, Cash Sale, Shipment, Return, Loan, Receive Work, and coming soon Reference.
- Share: Select Share to easily send the Exhibition as an email.