There are two types of Exhibition Records to create: Exhibitions and Private Rooms.
This section will describe entering a new Exhibition. Please see the next section for how to enter a new Private Room.
Add a New Exhibition
- Select Exhibitions>All Exhibitions from the Main Menu
- Select New>Exhibitions Record on the black Toolbar to create new inventory records.
In each module when you select New > Module Record a series of panes will appear to assist in adding the new record.
Add a New Exhibition Pane 1
- Select the Type of Exhibition.
- Select the Next button to Continue.
Add a New Exhibition Pane 2
- Select the Exhibition Venue: Click to highlight the selected Venue for the new work, or use the Search field to find the venue in the list. To use the Search field type in the desired venue and hit Enter on the keyboard to find the location in the Contact list. Highlight the found venue , and select the Location Arrow to move the selected venue to the Venue field. Or if the venue is not yet in Contacts select the Add New icon to add the Venue to Contacts.
Add a New Exhibition Pane 3
- Select the inventory for the Exhibition.
- Users may click on the Magnifying Glass icon to select the search criteria. Or utilize the Pre-defined Sets (Worksheet, View Set) to find the records.
- Select the Finish button to create the Exhibition record.
New Exhibition record
The New Exhibition record appears and users can fill in the Title, Starting Date, Ending Date, Exhibition Details, Authorized, Authorized by, Date Confirmed, Confirmed by, and Sort Date.
The Sort Date should be entered as the first day of the exhibition and will provide a way for users to sort the Exhibitions.