Transaction records are created for Invoices, Offers, Consignments, Cash Sales, Loans, Shipments, Returns, Work Receipts, Payments Received, and Payments Made. Transaction records will adjust the status of Work records (Sold, Out on Consignment, Out on Loan, etc.)
Double-click on any Transaction in the grid to open the Transactions Detail Pane and view the Transactions Preview Panel.
The Transaction Detail Pane includes several panes to access additional information: Works, Additional Items, Notes, and Shipment.
- Works: The Works Pane displays links the Work grid of inventory included in the Transaction.
- Additional Items: The Additional Items Pane is where users can add additional costs to a Transaction such as frame cost or shipping cost.
- Notes: The Transaction Notes Pane is a large Note field to document any information about the Transaction.
- Shipment: The Shipment Pane is where users can document all work movement for the Transaction.
The Transaction Preview Panel on the right side of record is where users can see a brief overview of the Transaction Record and it includes an Action Bar for: Print, Documents, Convert, and Share.
- Print: Select Print to generate a Transaction Report for the selected Transaction. This is the document users can send to clients.
- Documents: Select Documents to save additional documents to the Transaction.
- Convert: Select Convert to convert to another transaction (ie: convert Invoices to Shipments, Consignments to Returns, Invoices to Credit Memos, etc.)
- Share: Select Share to easily send the Transaction Report via email.
Users can add entries for Payment Method and Employees in the List Fields area. SEE How to Maintain Transaction List Fields.