The Transaction Preview Panel is where users will Print Transaction Documents, save Documents, Convert to another Transaction and Share (with Email set up in Settings Users can are able to easily email the Transaction document).
Click Print on the Preview Panel to generate the Report Preview of the Transaction document for the record on view. NOTE: This is not the final Document, this is only a Preview. In order to see the exact formatting of the final document it is recommended that the user download the document and open in the users word editor.
Utilize the Upper right Icons to download, email or close the Preview:
: Select the X icon to Close the Preview
: Select the Pencil icon to Download the document
: Select the Send icon to Email the document
Utilize the Glossary Section:
The lower section of the Print Preview is the Glossary Section to help users add common text to the bottom of the Transaction such as payment terms or other information about shipping. Note that users can also contact Artsystems for creation of custom transactions.
- Utilize the dropdown to select a saved Glossary entry to add to the bottom of the Transaction document. Users can select as many Glossary entries as needed and the line items will accumulate in the Glossary Section pane. When the section is complete select the Insert Note button.
- To add a new Glossary entry simply click on the drop down and select "Add New...."
- "Add New..." will prompt the user to enter a name for the glossary entry. Type in the desired Entry Name and select the Add button.
- Type in the text for the glossary entry and select the Save to Glossary button.
- Note the prompt:
- Select the Insert Note button to add the Glossary entry to the bottom of the Transaction document.
Save Additional Documents
Click Document on the Preview Pane to open the Document Pane in which to save additional documentation.
There are some transactions which can be converted to another:
- Invoice Transactions can convert to Shipment or Credit Memos Transactions
- Consignment Transactions can convert to Shipment, Invoices or Return Transactions
- Loan Transactions can convert to Shipment or Return Transactions
NOTE about Consignment, Loan, Offer Transactions, and Exhibition records:
When users click the Shipped field on any of the above Transactions, this action will update the Location and Status color on all Work records in the Transaction. The Yellow Status color will indicate that a Work is out on Consignment, Loan, Exhibition or Offer/Approval. When the Works are returned, the user MUST go to the original Transaction which caused the Status to appear as Yellow. Use the Convert option on the Preview Pane to convert the original Transaction to the next desired Transaction.
Utilize Share on the Preview Panel to send email.