- All References / Library: Select from the main menu References>All References / Library to view all Reference records.
- Marked References / Library: Select from the main menu References>Marked References / Library to view only References which have been pre-selected.
- Exhibitions: Select from the main menu References>Exhibitions to open ONLY Exhibition Reference records.
- Literature: or References>Literature to open ONLY Literature Reference records.
- Saved ViewSets: Select from the main menu References>Saved ViewSets to open the module with a list of saved View Sets. Users can highlight the desired View Set to open References.
- Saved Worksheets: NOTE: Reference Worksheets feature is not available at this time.
- Edit List Fields: Select from the main menu References>Edit List Fields to view or edit any of the drop-down list fields in the module. When this option is selected additional Panes will appear to help users navigate and edit the list fields. The Reference module has two Edit List Fields which Users can maintain: The Category list and Location Detail list.
NOTE: The Location Detail list is the same list that is used in the Works Module. Users can Edit Location Detail list in either the Works or References module.