Add a New Edition Record
- Select Editions>All Editions from the Main Menu
- Select New>Editions Record on the black Toolbar to create new inventory records.
In each module when you select New > Module Record a series of panes will appear to assist in adding the new record.
Add New Edition Pane 1
On the Add New Edition 1 users will select Artist. Note the Navigation buttons on the bottom of each pane to navigate through the Add New Edition panes.
- Select the Artist for the Edition
- If the Artist has not yet been entered, use the Add New icon to add a new Artist.
- Select the Next button to continue.
Add New Edition Pane 2
- On the Add New Edition Pane 2 enter the Edition Details.
Add New Edition Pane 3
- On the Add New Edition Pane 3 enter Retail, Insurance, and Image.
- Image: Click the Image Upload icon next to the Image window, then drag and drop the new file into the drop zone.
- Click the Done button to close the drop zone when complete.
- When the Add New Edition Pane 3 is complete, click the Finish navigation button.
- The new Edition will appear in spreadsheet view, click once to view the Preview Panel.