A Worksheet is a saved data set that is static (the list will not change with database edits). Any Marked Records Set or View Set may be saved as a static list called a Worksheet. A data set saved as a Worksheet can be easily activated any time in the future and is useful for particular lists that require easy access, such as exhibition lists or art fair lists, or works of interest to a collector. Note also that a View Set may be saved as a Worksheet (as long as all works are Marked before saving the group of records as a Worksheet). By saving the View Set as a Worksheet the list will no longer dynamically update with database changes.
Create a Worksheet
Mark Records for the Worksheet and select from the Marking Tools Menu > New Worksheet from Marked
Type in a name for the Worksheet and select the Add New button.
To save a View Set as a Worksheet, generate the View Set and select the Check Mark on the Action Tool Bar to Mark All records in the View, then select from the Marking Tools Menu > New Worksheet from Marked.
Generate a Saved Worksheet
Easiest way to access the saved Worksheet is from the Main Menu Tool Bar, select a module and scroll down to Worksheets.
The Worksheets side bar will appear and select any of the saved Worksheets in the list.
Set Tools Menu
Click the down arrow next to the Sets button on the Action Tool Bar to open the Set Tools Menu. (Note: Click the arrow again to close the Set Tools Menu).
- Add Records to Worksheet: First Mark records to add to any worksheet and select Add Records to Worksheet. The Worksheet pane appears and highlight the Worksheet name and select the Add record to Existing Worksheet button.
- Delete Record from Worksheet: First generate a Worksheet and Mark records to remove, then select from Set Tools Menu > Delete from Worksheet.
Highlight the name of the Worksheet and select the Delete records from existing Worksheet button:
- Rename Worksheet: To change the name of a Worksheet select from Set Tools Menu > Rename Worksheet. A pane will appear where users can type in the new Worksheet Name, then select the Rename button.
- Duplicate Worksheet: Users can select this option to duplicate a saved Worksheet to create a new list based upon the older list.
- Delete Entire Worksheet: Highlight the name of the Worksheet and use this option to remove a saved Worksheet.