Click on Documents to open the Documents Pane of the Artist record. Users can add any documentation to the Artist record such as Artist Biographies, articles the artist was highlighted in, etc.
Note that Artist Biographies can also be included in Exhibition Private Viewing Rooms. SEE How to Add a Private Viewing Room.
- Double-click on any Artist record to open the selected Artist Detail.
- Click on Documents to open the Document Pane on the Artist Detail. There are three icons on the bottom of the pane (Attach Document, Attach Bio, and Remove):
- Attach Document: Select the Attach Document icon to open the drop zone, then drag and drop any document into the drop zone. Click the Done button when finished.
- Attach Biography: Select the Attach Bio icon to open the drop zone, then drag and drop any document into the drop zone. Click the Done button when finished.
- Remove icon: To remove a saved document highlight the document line item and select the Remove icon on the bottom of the pane.
- Note that users can open any saved document by highlighting the document name and double-clicking.
NOTE: The Bio column in the grid is checked off when a document is attached using the Attach Bio icon. However, the Bio column is editable so if a Biography was added using the Attach Document icon, users can initiate the Bio designation by clicking in the Bio column.